DAY 01: Bangalore-Mysore
Bangalore – Mysore ( 150 Kms / 3 ½ Hrs )– Pick up from Bangalore Airport and drive to Mysore on arrival check in to the hotel. Proceed for local sightseeing (if time permits) else day at leisure or own activities and overnight stay at Mysore.
Mysore Mysore (or Mysuru), is second largest city in Karnataka state which covers an area of more than 40 sqkm and is administered by the Mysore City Corporation. Situated 763 meters above sea level surrounded by hill ranges from north to south, it is known as the ‘Garden City’ and the ‘City of Palaces’. It was the capital of the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399-1947. In its centre is opulent Mysore Palace, former seat of the ruling Wodeyar dynasty. The palace blends Hindu, Islamic, Gothic and Rajput styles, and is dramatically lit at night. Mysore is also famous for the centuries-old Devaraja Market, filled with spices, silk and sandalwood.
Sight Seeings in Mysore
Mysore Sightseeing includes Mysore palace, St Philomina’s Church & Brindavan Garden
DAY 02: Mysore-Wayanad
Mysore – Wayanad ( 140 Kms / 3 ½ Hrs )– After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Wayanad, on arrival check in to the hotel. Proceed for local Sightseeing (if time permits) else day at leisure or own activities and overnight stay at Wayanad
Wayanad The name Wayanad is derived from Vayal Nadu which means the land of paddy fields. It is a picturesque plateau situated at a height between 700 meters and 2100 meters above the sea level nested among the mountains of the Western Ghats on the Eastern portion of North Kerala and on the sides of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka States. The culture of Wayanad is mainly tribal oriented.
DAY 03: Wayanad
Local Sightseeing and overnight stay in Wayanad
Sight Seeings in Wayanad:
Wayanad Sightseeing includes Pookode Lake, Edakkal Caves, Soochipara Waterfalls, Banasura Sagar Dam, Kuruva Island, Thirunelli Temple, Tholpetty Wildlife Sanctuary etc.
DAY 04: Wayanad – Ooty
Wayanad – Ooty ( 120 Kms / 2 ½ Hrs )– After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Ooty , on arrival check in to the hotel. Proceed for local Sightseeing (if time permits) else day at leisure or own activities and overnight stay at Ooty
Ooty Ooty is located in the Western Ghats at a height of 7,500ft above from the sea level, and it is the headquarters of the Nilgiri District, Tamil Nadu. Ooty is the Queen of the Hill Stations, also known as Blue Mountains. This hill station has splendid green downs and lofty hills of extraordinary scenic beauty. Summer temperature varies from 100C to 250C; winter temperature varies from 00C to 210C.
DAY 05: Ooty
Local Sightseeing and overnight stay in Ooty
Sightseeing in Ooty:
Ooty Sightseeing includes Governnment Botanical Gardens, Government Rose Gardens, Ooty Lake, Shooting Point / Doddabeta Pine Trees, Doddabetta Peak , The Tea Factory & Coonoor Sightseeing includes Sim’s Park, Dolphin’s Nose, Lamb’s Rock. Optional Sightseeing – Pykara Dam, Pykara Falls and 09th Mile Shooting Point
DAY 06: Ooty – Kodaikanal
Ooty – Kodaikanal ( 260 Kms / 6 ½ Hrs )– After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Kodaikanal on arrival check in to the hotel. Proceed for local Sightseeing (if time permits) else day at leisure or own activities and overnight stay at Kodaikanal Kodaikanal Kodaikanal is a hill town in the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It’s set in an area of granite cliffs, forested valleys, lakes and grassy hills. At 2,000 meters above sea level, it has a cooler climate than the plains below and is a popular holiday destination. The town centres on star-shaped, man-made Kodaikanal Lake, bordered by evergreen forest.
DAY 07: Kodaikanal
Local Sightseeing and overnight stay in Kodaikanal
Sight seeings in Kodaikanal
Kodaikanal Sightseeing includes Bryant Park, Kodaikanal Lake, Echo Point, Pine Trees, Guna Cave, Bear Shola Falls (Seasonal), Coakers’s Walk, Pillar Rock, View Point & Solar Observatory
DAY 08: Kodaikanal – Coimbatore
Kodaikanal – Coimbatore – Check out from the hotel and departure transfer (as per the departure timing)
- Accommodation On Triple Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan Will Be On CP (room + Breakfast) or MAP(Room+Breakfast+Dinner).
- All Transfers And Sightseeing By Ac Vehicle As Per The Itinerary From 08.00 Am To 07.00 Pm.
- All Toll, Parking Fee, Driver Bata & Fuel Cost.
- Above Rate Is Inclusive Of Gst Of 5 %.
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Ayurveda Charges.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
- PLEASE NOTE STANDARD CHECK IN TIME IS 1300 HRS & CHECK OUT TIME IS 1000 HRS.
- Holidays:-During local or national holidays or special events, peek seasons, on Sundays, and during religious occasions, certain facilities such as museums, churches, restaurants, sightseeing tours, hotels, and shopping may be limited or not available. Alternatives will be offered whenever possible. Wings Tourism cannot be held responsible for any closures, necessary itinerary changes or curtails for any reason.
HOTEL CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT POLICY
- Please carry a valid identity proof (Passport, Driver’s License PAN Card etc.) as they are required during check in.
- You are requested to provide the hard copies of the hotel vouchers at the time of Check in
- Check-In time is 12:00/1400 hours and the Check-Out time is 10:00/1200 hours.
- Early arrival and late departure are subject to availability of rooms.