South India Tour 4Nights/5Days
Coimbatore-Ooty – Kodaikanal – Coimbatore
Day 1 : Coimbatore -ooty (arrival)
Arrival at Coimbatore Airport or Railway Station and transfer to Ooty.check-in at Hotel and proceed for local Sightseeing, Nestled in the lap of the majestic Blue Mountains, at a height of 2200 meters from sea level, lies the picturesque town of Ooty or Udhagamandalam. Located in the midst of the four high hills of Doddabetta, Snowdon, Elk Hill and Club hill, Ooty is popularly known as the “queen of hill stationsâ€ . The lush green valleys, the majestic hills, the serene natural beauty and the salubrious climate make the place worthy of this accolade. It offers tired souls a chance to rejuvenate their spirits, beckoning one to come and embrace the tranquility and solace of Mother Nature and overnight stay.
Day 2 : Ooty
After break fast proceed for local sight seeing which offers an unbelievable section of top class sightseeing attractions in Ooty India that are sure to be the highlight of any holiday. Visitors looking for a variety of cultural attractions in Ooty will be not leave disappointed with so many options to choose from. Ooty also offers numerous renowned heritage sites that India is famous for around the world
Day 3 : Ooty – Kodaikanal
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Kodaikanal. Kodaikanal is one of the most popular hill resorts in India. It is a charming hill station, stands amidst sylvan beauty on the southern crest of the upper Palani Hills near Madurai in Tamil Nadu. With its rocks, woods, lovely lake and bracing air, Kodaikanal is an ideal hill resort for the touristscheck in at Hotel Relax at the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 4 : Kodaikanal
After break fast proceed for local sight seeing.kodaikanal is one of India’s best known hill stations situated amidst the sylvan grandeur of the Palani hills an off shoot of the Western ghats. It is set in gentle sloping woods abundant in bird life. The scenic way up by road runs through coffee plantations and thick forests. The pride of Kodaikanal is the Kurinji flower, which blossoms once in 12 years. Situated at 7000 feet above sea level the hill plantain fruits and plums are known for their freshness and taste. Over night stay at hotel
Day 5 : Kodaikanal – Coimbatore (tour Ends)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Coimbatore for drop.
- Accommodation On Triple Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan Will Be On CP (room + Breakfast) or MAP(Room+Breakfast+Dinner).
- All Transfers And Sightseeing By Ac Vehicle As Per The Itinerary From 08.00 Am To 07.00 Pm.
- All Toll, Parking Fee, Driver Bata & Fuel Cost.
- Above Rate Is Inclusive Of Gst Of 5 %.
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Ayurveda Charges.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
- PLEASE NOTE STANDARD CHECK IN TIME IS 1300 HRS & CHECK OUT TIME IS 1000 HRS.
- Holidays:-During local or national holidays or special events, peek seasons, on Sundays, and during religious occasions, certain facilities such as museums, churches, restaurants, sightseeing tours, hotels, and shopping may be limited or not available. Alternatives will be offered whenever possible. Wings Tourism cannot be held responsible for any closures, necessary itinerary changes or curtails for any reason.
HOTEL CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT POLICY
- Please carry a valid identity proof (Passport, Driver’s License PAN Card etc.) as they are required during check in.
- You are requested to provide the hard copies of the hotel vouchers at the time of Check in
- Check-In time is 12:00/1400 hours and the Check-Out time is 10:00/1200 hours.
- Early arrival and late departure are subject to availability of rooms.