Gangtok 2N + Darjeeling 2N(4Nights/5Days)
Day 1 : NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok
▪ Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 2 : Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
▪ After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
▪ (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing & Nathula Border extra Charge per person.)
Day 3 : Gangtok Local Sightseeing – Darjeeling
▪ This morning start for a half day trip of Gangtok city covering Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Lasha Falls (maximum 3-4 hours). Afternoon drive to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 4 : Darjeeling Sightseeing
▪ Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 5 : Darjeeling – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport
▪ After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.