(Konaseema Dindi House Boat Tour)
- On arrival at Rajahmundry, pickup and transfer to Dindi (80 Kms, by road), check-into House Boat at 10 A.M.
- After fresh up & breakfast (not included in the package), boating in the River Vasista (a tributary of the River “ GODAVARI ” ), visit Sivakodu Lanka, an island in the middle of the River.
- Spend some time in the Island. After lunch, visit Narasapuram Revu and back to Dindi.
- While boating in the River, you can find beautiful thick coconut gardens, small islands, find islets and experience the amazing beauty of Konaseema backwaters.
- Evening boat will be anchored at the Resort area. Night stay in the House Boat.
- After fresh up, check-out the House Boat at 9 A.M. and transfer to Antarvedi (30 Kms, by road), visit Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy temple, the beach and the confluence (“Saagarasangamam”) of the River Godavari with Bay of Bengal.
- Then, transfer to Rajahmundry (110 Kms, by Road), enroute if time permits visit Gannavaram (aqueduct), Lolla (locks-part of Irrigation canal system), Dhawaleswaram (Barrage), Sir Arthur Cotton Museum, Pushkara Ghat, and ISKON Temple and drop at RJY railway station / Bus Stand.
- Tour Starts at 07:00 A.M. on DAY 1 from Rajahmundry (as per your arrival)
- Tour Ends by 08:30 P.M. (DAY 2) at Rajahmundry (depends on your departure)
|Per Family (2+2)||Per 3Mem (3+2Pax) Indica/Similar||Per Two Families (4+4Pax) Innova/Tavera||Per Person (5+0Pax) Innova/Tavera||Per Person (6+0Pax)||Per Person (7+0Pax)|
- Accommodation in House Boat with 2 bed rooms.
- 4 Aults and 4 childrens allowed, extra person will be allowed with extra charge.
- Transportation by A.C. Vehicle (as per itinerary) includes Driver Batta, Driver Food, Night Halt Charges, Toll Tax and Parking.
Package Does not Include:
- Food, Other expenses.