Day 1 : Cochin-Munnar
On Arrival, pickup from cochin Airport/Railway Station and proceed to Munnar, located around 130 km from Cochin, to check into the respective hotel. On the way, you can witness the breathtaking landscapes and amazing greenery of endless tea plantations and some breathtaking waterfalls. Stopover en route to enjoy the view of Cheeyapara waterfalls and Valara waterfalls. Check-in to the hotel and relax for the rest of the day. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Sight Seeing Places :- 1. Cheeyappara & Valara Water falls 2. Tata Tea Museum & Tea Factory 3. Pothamedu View Point
Day 2 : Munnar
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Munnar. Visit the Rajamalai National Park (Eravikulam National Park). While inside the park, breathe taking view of the Anamudi peak (the highest peak in south India), Mattupetty dam, Echo Point, Kundala Dam, Pothamedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping & Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 3 : Munnar-Alleppey (Houseboat)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to houseboat . Around 12:00 hrs check in at the Houseboat and start your cruise through the rich and splendid backwater. Just relax at the deluxe houseboat. It will be a unique and exclusive experience in your lifetime. You will be cruising along the village sides and paddy fields witnessing the core life of the Kerala villages for the whole day. The house boat is fully furnished with bedrooms and a kitchen. Dinner and overnight at the houseboat.
Day 4 : Alleppy to Cochin (Tour Ends)
Morning have fresh up & breakfast in Houseboat, later check out the HouseBoat and drive to Airport / Railway Station for departure
- Accommodation On Triple Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan Will Be On CP (room + Breakfast) or MAP(Room+Breakfast+Dinner).
- All Transfers And Sightseeing By Ac Vehicle As Per The Itinerary From 08.00 Am To 07.00 Pm.
- All Toll, Parking Fee, Driver Bata & Fuel Cost.
- Above Rate Is Inclusive Of Gst Of 5 %.
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Ayurveda Charges.
- Only Non Ac Rooms Are Provided In Munnar And Thekkady As They Are Hill Stations.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
- PLEASE NOTE STANDARD CHECK IN TIME IS 1300 HRS & CHECK OUT TIME IS 1000 HRS.
- THE ERAVIKULAM NATIONAL PARK WILL BE CLOSED TO VISITORS FOR TWO MONTHS FROM 2ND FEBRUARY TO 1ST APRIL 2015 DURING THE CALVING SEASON OF NILGIRI TAHR. THE OBJECTIVE OF THE CLOSURE IS TO FACILITATE SAFE CALVING AND TO MINIMISE DISTURBANCES TO THE NEW BORN LAMBS OF NILGIRI TAHR. SOLICITING SINCERE CO-OPERATION FROM ALL.
- Holidays:-During local or national holidays or special events, peek seasons, on Sundays, and during religious occasions, certain facilities such as museums, churches, restaurants, sightseeing tours, hotels, and shopping may be limited or not available. Alternatives will be offered whenever possible. Wings Tourism cannot be held responsible for any closures, necessary itinerary changes or curtails for any reason.
HOTEL CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT POLICY
- Please carry a valid identity proof (Passport, Driver’s License PAN Card etc.) as they are required during check in.
- You are requested to provide the hard copies of the hotel vouchers at the time of Check in
- Check-In time is 12:00/1400 hours and the Check-Out time is 10:00/1200 hours.
- Early arrival and late departure are subject to availability of rooms.
AC DELUXE HOUSEBOAT
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09 AM
- Houseboats are for Exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook
- Meal plan – start with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine ,if you require any other cuisine inform us in advance)
- 6 PM till 8 AM Houseboat will be stationed , and cruise will start again from 9.00 AM .
- AC Houseboats – AC is operational only from 8 PM to 6AM .( if you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra )
Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09 AM
Houseboats are for Exclusive usage and not shared
Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook
Meal plan – start with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine ,if you require any other cuisine inform us in advance)
6 PM till 8 AM Houseboat will be stationed , and cruise will start again from 9.00 AM .
AC Houseboats – Premium Houseboat 24 HRS AC is available in the Bedrooms.